View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 03:57 PM   #26
Cassidy

Default Re: Does LSM Hold to Apostolic Succession?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
Wow! This is one of those times when I ask, "What he say?" Read this post again. "Did he really say that?"

Show me one acceptable Christian scholar who will agree that sister Jean Guyon in France was the 17th century "Minister of the Age?" That's what LSM's Vision of the Age would like us to believe.

While we are on the subject, show me one acceptable Christian scholar who will agree that John Darby was the 19th century "Minister of the Age?" How about one that says Luther was the 16th century MOTA? Or one that will even consider Nee was the 20th century MOTA?

Listen Cassidy, I am hard pressed to find even one Christian scholar who even respects Lee, let alone nominate him as the mother of all MOTA's. The Ministry of the Age tag is a blinded heresy, a man-made construct, designed only to deceive God's children. The MOTA label is designed to elevate one man above the Lord, replacing the authority of the Spirit and the Bible. Haven't we been trying to tell you this for years? This is what happened to the Recovery.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the Lord's work to raise up ministers to care for God's people in the 1st century up to the 21st century, in America, China, or even Timbuktu.

Since when did Christian scholars become the authority of the Holy Spirit?