View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 02:49 PM   #324
UntoHim
Οὕτως γὰρ ἠγάπησεν ὁ θεὸς τὸν κόσμον For God So Loved The World

Default Re: One Publication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
McDonough is published by LSM, Ministry Magazine is published by LSM, .... and not just print but video and audio are also produced by LSM. Not as some claim that "speakings and writings of Witness Lee (and a scant little of Nee where it proof texts and confirms Lee)". As we speak I am staring at a 62 Volume Set by Watchman Nee published by LSM. Hardly "scant little" so the whole argument to cast LSM as exclusively publishing one author and imposing those writings on local churches is a misunderstanding at best.
Well thank you for promoting me up to the exalted elevation of "some"! Check is in the mail.

"and not just print but video and audio"....yeah, video and audio of WHAT? I'll tell you what...90-95% regurgitation, either literal reading of a footnote or outline or quote/close paraphrase from a published book or message, directly from the mouth of Witness Lee, and ONLY WITNESS LEE...that's what. Drake can jump up and down, and deny the facts all he wants...all the way until the moo cows come home. Does anyone really think quoting from lsm.org is giving anybody the real picture of what is going on during the Local Church meetings? You see, THIS is what Trapped and the rest of us all talking about. Again, most of us know very well that what is stated from the Headquarters over on La Palma Ave in Anaheim, and what is actually taught and practiced on a daily/weekly basis in the local churches, can actually be two totally different things. You see, the dear brothers over at LSM are quite aware of the reputation of the Local Church of Witness Lee with most Christian teachers, apologists, and even the general Christian public - that the words of Witness Lee are often treated on equal plane with the Word of God (and in the case of the epistle of James and some of the Psalms - ABOVE the Word of God) and they try to hide this fact on the publicly available websites.

In regards to the publication of the speakings/writings of Watchman Nee, they are not treated with anywhere near the reverence that is afforded to 李常受; Lǐ Chángshňu; - and they never have been in the West since Witness Lee absconded to our fair shores. So Drake can have a 62 thousand volume set of Nee and it don't mean jack. I would challenge him, or anyone, to bring one of these volumes of Nee to the "prophesying meeting", stand up and read about the part where Nee clearly states that the ministry should be for the church(es) and not the other way around (like it is in the Local Church of Witness Lee). See where that gets him. Most places that would get him a loud rebuke of a sickening monotonic chorus of "ooooooohhhhhhh Llllllloooooorrrrrddddd Jeeeeeeeesuuuuus" from the faithful. Then they would tell him to put down that volume and pick up the outline from "The Ministry", and pray-read point 1) a) v) 6) II) - - "the proclamation of the dispensation of the intrinsic expression of the triune God as the six-fold intensification of the life-giving Spirit (deep breath) in the human spirit of the tripartite man for the building up and expression of the one new man as the living organism (one more breath...almost done!) which becomes the ultimate expression of the corporate God-men consummating in the New Jerusalem". (due to bandwidth limits, and the distinct possibility of contracting carpal tunnel syndrome, I have given the shortened version)

-
αὐτῷ ἡ δόξα καὶ τὸ κράτος εἰς τοὺς αἰῶνας τῶν αἰώνων ἀμήν - 1 Peter 5:11
UntoHim is offline   Reply With Quote