View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 08:22 PM   #272
Drake

Default Re: One Publication

Not sure what to add for either Trapped.... in 222 I explained how a statement could apply to a ministry (1st paragraph) and the Lords recovery (rest of document). I further illustrated that my opinion might very well represent the majority of believers in the local churches and so in stating my view I could also state it in the plural. However, if the statements read contradictory and are unclear then it would have been better to clarify them. Yet, I think how the statements are taken depends on how one is predisposed. I see no problem.

In 243 1st paragraph I stated Gods truths are His and so anyone can publish. Anyone is anyone. As I later stated to Untohim, LSM are not obligated to publish anyone’s teachings. Many say that they agree with that but then swing the conversation right back to irrelevant points concerning the One Publication. So, I assume people truly misunderstand what the One Publication is about.

Look, I think the One Publication document is being leveraged to launch points of attack on the Lords recovery that have nothing to do with the One Publication. I’ll give you credit for a detailed examination but you realize the dynamic that goes on in this forum right? We could have a conversation but the dynamic doesn’t really lend itself to that. But, maybe if I’m not still clear on my answers to your questions we could shorten the Q&A between us.

Drake
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote