View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 05:47 PM   #40
TLFisher

Default Re: Witness Lee Sanitized - LSM's Life-Study Radio Broadcast Examined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
John the aged apostle told us plainly, "My Little children, let us not love in word, neither with the tongue; but in deed and truth." I John 3.18

Concerning Witness Lee, all of us who knew him can say that he loved Christians "in word" only, and "with the tongue." Lee knew no peers, and could not work with anyone. He has a long list of lawsuits against any and all outsiders who dared to critique his ministry, while he himself spent his entire life condemning all others. Listening to him, as I did for a quarter century, I received the impression that he alone was the ultimate and flawless god-man, with all others past and present deserving condemnation. Oh the pride and arrogance!

Neither could Lee love those who invested their lives to support his ministry. Both Max Rapoport, John Ingalls, and so many others were thrown under the bus for exposing corruption, namely Lee's own profligate sons Phillip and Timothy, at the LSM offices. Post-humously two of Lee's most fruitful lieutenants, Titus Chu and Yu Lan Dong, were conveniently disposed of for violating the "One Publication Policy." Now where is that in the Bible?
We have seen through Phillip Lin's book Sacrifice and Sail On, even though Witness Lee has been gone for nearly 20 years, the misrepresentations levied in Fermentation of the Present Rebellion is still being propagated as truth when in fact it is false.

Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
And clever in their own sight!
Woe to those who are heroes in drinking wine
And valiant men in mixing strong drink,
Who justify the wicked for a bribe,
And take away the rights of the ones who are in the right!

Isaiah 5:20-23
TLFisher is offline   Reply With Quote