View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 04:09 PM   #754
HERn

Default Re: How Much To Throw Out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aron View Post
The power of the gospel is that it gives us the capability to remain calm, and circumspect, even when our surroundings give us ample opportunity to freak out.

I always remember that apart from God's grace I'd be among the most reprehensible. But He met me, there. And the indwelling Spirit is pleased, in us, to meet others where they are. And yet the Spirit is and always remains Holy.

"'Tis mystery all"
It is a mystery! How could a God in the flesh eat with sinners, be touched by prostitutes, touch lepers, and give his flesh to be tortured? He came as a slave a lamb to be slain. One of my last functions before leaving the LC was serve on "security" at a conference were RK was speaking. After the meeting had already started RK and his entourage of blendeds and elders left the preparation room and marched in to the chief front row seats while all the saints admired the constituted, dedicated, absolute brothers leading the so-called recovery.