View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 03:22 PM   #607
HERn

Default Re: How Much To Throw Out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBW View Post
So you didn't read the rest? Anyone who does not understand what I am saying when I say that if it is worth keeping there is another source for it other than Lee probably is truly feeble minded.

An alternate way for what I said was to say "Ignore Lee and listen to others. If a conflict arises because of something you learned in the LCM, start with the position that the LCM is wrong and force yourself to prove it right rather than assuming it is correct and asking for proof it is wrong."

Those that reject their faith are not doing what I said to do. They are assuming that everything from Lee was false, therefore even if all of Christendom says the same thing the will then reject it anyway. I did not say that.

And you know it.
Good discussion. This caused me to better ID my MO when it comes to anything spoken, practiced, or lauded by Lee: "If it's unique to Lee it's safest to kick it to the curb before it gets its tenticles into your brain".