View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 06:45 PM   #1136
Ohio

Default Re: The Problem of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness View Post
I don't want to curse Israel. I just don't think we should be sending weapons, like phosphorus bombs, as Obama did when Israel was attacking Gaza, and killing children. And we shouldn't be sending billions to support them, like we do every year. The Palestinians were created equal by their creator to. To Israel they are Amalekites, who deserve to be treated any way Israel wants to treat them, like killing them and stealing their lands and homes, or mowing them down with bulldozers.

Don't tell me the modern world is no longer determined by mythology. The Jews, most who have no blood ties to Abraham, or the Bible, and no right to "take the promised land" are using ancient Bible mythology that gives them the right to :

Deu 20:16 But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:

And Christians, because it has to do with their magic book, just fall for it ... thinking if Israel takes all the land and rebuilds the temple they'll get their precious Jesus back, no matter the cost of the neighbors they are suppose to be loving.

Don't tell me we aren't mythologically determined, even today. That's a joke.
There's some serious anti-semitism here clouding your views. Let me get this straight:
Israel kills Palestinian children with bulldozers based on a verse in Deuteronomy.

Christians are all deluded by mythology based on their "magic book."

The fake Jews in Israel have no right to the "promised land."
Did I miss something?