View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 11:05 AM   #1009
awareness

Default Re: The Problem of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
Considering all the wild cyber-imaginations on the Alt-Views forum, I would think that Legend of the Mind would be more appropriate for you. (Sounds best with headphones on, Extra loud)
I was in love with the Moodies years before the local church, and after all I've gone thru, I still am.

Back in those days, when I came from Michigan to visit family and friends in Kentucky, none knew anything about hippies, or their music. I came down and brought the music. I became friends with one of my cousin's paramours (they eventually married) and turned him onto the Moodies. He instantly fell in love with them.

Since then he went thru similar life changes as I religion wise. 'Cept he went thru becoming a fanatical Independent (Consevative) Baptist Church Christian, believing every word in the Bible was the very words of God, and I went thru the local church, believing the same thing but with the true interpretation of those words - haha.

Down thru the years we've had many disagreements -- to say the least - I was in the true church, he wasn't ... haha -- 'cept for one thing, he always thought of me as the one that turned him onto the Moody Blues. All those years and all those changes, he never stopped enjoying the Moodies. He and I still consider listening to the Moodies a enriching spiritual experience ; turn it up, lay back, close your eyes, and go on a inner spiritual journey with the Moodies.

Anyway bro Ohio, you mentioned "all your questions are answered by the gap," or some such, and the Moodies came to mind.

Thanks.