View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 01:52 AM   #68
KSA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Miletus View Post
Again, you are discussing a "fallen man" or "soulish man" in this respect. We are talking about the first Adam or Eve who had not been fallen yet at the time when the serpent approached the woman. Just ask yourself, when did the first Adam die? As a hint, he died when "sin" entered into him as "death".
Paul, do you deny that Eve doubted God's word before she ate the fruit? Isn't it a sin to doubt God's word? Witness Lee actually claimed that Eve denied Adam's authority over here when talked to serpent. Isn't it also a sin to deny the authority over you? Moreover, she lied and misrepresented God, when said that God forbidden her to touch the fruit of the tree of knowledge (Gen. 3:3). Isn't it a sin?

When did Adam die? When he disobeyed! Sin came into his through disobedience, not through the fruit - Rom. 5 is clear about this!

Anyway, as I mentioned in my previous post, I stated my position, and it is now up to readers to decide which view is scriptural.