View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 10:04 AM   #170
aron

Default Re: Open Letter - Dear Saints in the Lord's Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
The reference to "tremors" was your letter or actual tremors in SoCal?
I bet that went over real well. Blended Brother at the podium: "The Lord's recovery can never be shaken, because it's built on the ground of oneness, the ground of locality..." (rumble...) (crowd murmurs...)

Here's a post from FB today:

Quote:
Hi! I don't know you, but the words in your letter speak so much from my own heart. This is my husband's fb, but when I saw the email about the `special fellowship' and the exhortation not to seek it out, I had to find it. I have loose ties to the recovery still, but I've been mostly free for about 3 years. It's still so hard and reading this....wow. so helpful! Thank you!
The worst thing they could do was assemble 900 former FTTA trainees and say, "Please don't read that letter!!" The best thing they could do is instead deal with the contents of the letter.

But God will have His way. Minoru Chen recently said that this (2019) is the Year of Jubilee. The prisoners will be set free, and the blind will get their sight back. Amen, Lord.