View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 08:14 AM   #164
Drake

Default Re: How many people have heard of LSM/Lee/Recovery

Ohio,

This is a serious discussion. Stop dismissing my conversation as game playing. Stop flying off the handle. You are being disruptive. This is what I meant before by not engaging with you. I really want to discuss matters with you and I value your perspective but not this vitriol.

Do you agree with the working assumption that Boxjobox and I agreed to in this conversation?

Here it is. I posted it twice.

We live in the same city, town ,village Etc. We are born again believers. We all agree that the church in our place is local meaning the boundary and unit is neither greater nor smaller than the city in which we live. We recognize and affirm that denominations are sinful. We teach the Bible and it’s truths. We meet in mutuality, that is, each one has and not in a clergy laity system.

That is the working assumption we are using for this part of the conversation. "Everywhere" does not fit the working assumption. If you don't agree that is fine. I don't mind. Just say that you don't then so I know where you are coming from in the conversation.

Thanks
Drake
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote