View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 06:17 AM   #92
Evangelical

Default Re: How many people have heard of LSM/Lee/Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by A little brother View Post
Well, I actually spent time to look up the verses that DO contain divine revelation as you mentioned. So what did I find? Sorry, not all of them have "this is what the Lord says". And some actually use "declares". So what do you say?

Isa 54:17 No weapon that is formed against you will prosper, And every tongue that rises up to judge you, you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of Jehovah, And their righteousness which is of Me, declares Jehovah.

Psa 89:16 In Your name they exult all day long, And in Your righteousness they are exalted.

Daniel 9:24 Seventy weeks are apportioned for your people and for your holy city, to close the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make propitiation for iniquity, and to bring in the righteousness of the ages, and to seal up vision and prophet, and to anoint the Holy of Holies.

Jer 23:5-6 Indeed, days are coming, Declares Jehovah, When I will raise up to David a righteous Shoot; And He will reign as King and act prudently And will execute justice and righteousness in the land. In His days Judah will be saved, And Israel will dwell securely; And this is His name by which He will be called, Jehovah our righteousness.
I don't think I was ruling out all the other ways we can know it is God speaking. Take Jeremiah 23 for example. The words "declares the Lord" are found in numerous places. Where does it say that in micah 6.8?
Evangelical is offline   Reply With Quote