View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 08:56 AM   #22
countmeworthy

Default Re: What should I be looking for in a church?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leastofthese View Post
Who cares if they quarantine you? It's like a Mormon or a Jehovah's Witness telling you that you can't be part of their movement.

Seek first the kingdom.
I agree. I would much rather be right with GOD than with man especially those who usurp God's Word.

Remember Matthew 7:21-23
Quote:
Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22 Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.’
The LSM is notorious for calling out 'LORD! LORD!' They do claim to prophesy in His Name
They may not be notorious for casting out demons or performing miracles. But they are notorious for excommunicating (casting out) people out of their religious organization.

Take refuge in Jesus.

Psalm 7:1
O Lord my God, in You I have taken refuge; Save me from all those who pursue me, and deliver me,

Psalm 18:1-3

“I love You, O Lord, my strength.” The Lord is my Rock and my Fortress and my Deliverer, My God, my Rock, in Whom I take refuge;

(You are) My shield and the Horn of my salvation, my Stronghold. I call upon the Lord, Who is worthy to be praised, And I am saved from my enemies.

May the Lord God grant you Wisdom, Strength, Revelation as you deal with this matter. The Blood of Jesus will protect you and cover you. He will encamp His ministering angels about you so no weapon formed against you will succeed. Remember. GOD LOVES YOU! He has your back! YOU BELONG TO HIM not to the LSM. He WILL PROTECT YOU!

Blessings.
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote