Thread: Evil Books
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 07:21 PM   #45
Ohio

Default Re: Evil Book #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
All of the top-level Blendeds are complicit in the coverups. I can only surmise that they did this for base gain. You have said it well -- "To make members of the Body expendable at the expense of a man's ministry is unfathomable." That is what happened.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
Before becoming the pr guy, Chris was a local elder. So like all other local elders, he's one who could and would believe whatever the official word was.
I'm not understanding why you are making this point again.

I said that "All of the top-level Blendeds are complicit in the coverups."

You said, "I wouldn't use such a blanket statement. If you consider Chris Wilde a top-level blended, he was far removed from the events."

That's why I said that, "Chris Wilde is not a top-level blended."

Now you say, "Before becoming the PR guy, Chris was a local elder. So like all other local elders, he's one who could and would believe whatever the official word was."

My point from the beginning was that "top level blendeds" are "in the know." They are not just those who were spoon fed the official LSM line. "Top level blendeds" know better.
"Top level blendeds" witnessed unrighteousnesses, and "top level blendeds" committed unrighteousnesses on behalf of WL and LSM.

What makes
"top level blendeds" part of the "inner blended sanctum" is that they are also guilty of the same unrighteousnesses. The ones in the "inner blended sanctum" are part of the "inner blended sanctum" because they have both witnessed unrighteousness and also committed unrighteousness themselves.

I hope this is completely clear.