View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 11:16 AM   #82
kumbaya

Default Re: First Post kumbaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by leastofthese View Post
Take a deep breath Drake, your true colors are showing through again.

Feel free to re-read our conversation. I'll accept your decision to change the entire premise of our convo and let it die. You've made it clear in previous posts that you are against sharing your locality - and as I've said before - I respect that decision and have not asked for that in any way in this conversation. With 20-30 lurkers on this site at any given time, someone within the "church" is bound to find out... that will hurt your standing in the LSM - no doubt about it.
LofT, just curious- does the LC openly discourage people from reading or posting on this site?

I find it interesting if they discourage it....

When someone is innocent of wrongdoings, they are an open book- ready to defend and explain any situation and uncover every detail.

When, they are guilty- the opposite is true.

If the local church wasn't guilty of spiritual abuse (not to mention illegal activity but I won't go there), wouldn't they be on this site defending/providing proof of their innocence?

Why would they discourage others from reading unless they were afraid of their dirty laundry being aired?

BTW, Scientology/cult leaders do the same thing to their members. Everything from just verbal pressure to not read the material for FEAR (red flag of emotional abuse-FEAR TACTICS!) of being "poisoned" (oh-what a horrible word!) to outright control of the information coming in.

Of course, the latter is only done in the FTT. ugh.
kumbaya is offline   Reply With Quote