View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 02:30 PM   #56
byHismercy

Default Re: Now's good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Sure. Happy to.

Matthew 16:23 “But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.”

ByHismercy,

Was Peter Satan? Please explain your answer.

Thanks
Drake
Hi Drake,

In all fairness, yesterday you demanded to see in print the words of WL....to prove that I was not lying about his erroneous teaching. When 2 kind brothers obliged you, you neither acknowledged the truth presented, nor apologized for calling my testimony fraudulent. If you read my entire post, you will know exactly where I stand on Satanic posession.

I like to tell my kids, if they can't play fair, and with kindness, they are not allowed to join in. I think that is more than fair to expect that of all people. Simple.

Besides that, the burden is actually on you, if you want to prove WLs teaching on Satan indwelling all people was biblically sound. I can see it is not when I look into Gods word. I have been really clear and really honest, and I don't play games.

What did you think/feel when you read the words of WL and his expounding of Satan in our flesh? I mean, you were so eager to know....I was really looking forward to your reaction...

Thanks
byHismercy is offline   Reply With Quote