View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 11:41 PM   #318
Drake

Default Re: The Vision of the Age, the Ministry of the Age, and the Minister of the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koinonia View Post
You ignored this part:

How about Witness Lee? Instead, he forced out two groups of his coworkers who discovered at different times that the manager of the ministry-of-the-age publishing house, his son, was groping sisters at 1853 W. Ball Road. The first was in the 1970s (Max Rapoport). The second was in the 1980s (John Ingalls). It was Witness Lee who led the cover-up, not John Ingalls. Then he concocted a "fermentation of the present rebellion" around anyone who dared mention it.

I wasn't there. What's your excuse?

Also, the reason why this is an issue is because it discredits two cherished LC concepts: 1) "minister of the age" and 2) "opposers/dissenters."
To your question about justified in leaving, I would have advised the sisters and family members to get out of that situation, file charges, prosecute to the full extent of the law, and seek recompense. If Brother John Ingalls as the lead elder at Ball Rd did not do anything for ten years then why?

I’d like to know why the lead elder allowed criminal acts to be knowingly committed for a decade at Ball Rd. Please explain. You weren’t there but you seem to know everything about it so you can enlighten us and put it in public record forever. Tell us.... why?

Drake
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote