View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 01:39 PM   #121
ZNPaaneah

Default Re: The Vision of the Age, the Ministry of the Age, and the Minister of the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
ZNP,

Your logic is yours, not mine. Your definitions are yours, not mine.

First, I do not agree that I am following a doctrine.... I have explained it before.

I'll be more explicit... I do not care one iota for a "MOTA doctrine" nor to follow one. I care for Christ and that I may be found faithful to what He has shown me.

Drake
I feel I understand that. In one post I referred to the story about the man who refused to carry a gun in the war, yet served as a medic. It is an amazing story about a man who was faithful to what the Lord told him despite great opposition and personal risk. In addition it is an example of something that the Lord might speak to one person but not another.

That said the only basis for separating yourself from others would be the items of the faith. These are the only items that would justify not taking the table with other Christians and teaching that other Christians take the table in a manner that is unworthy.

So then which is it? Do you elevate MOTA to an item of the faith or not?

If not does that mean you disagree with WL and LSM documents that Christians who do not meet on what he refers to as "the proper ground" are meeting in a manner unworthy?