View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 05:39 AM   #80
aron

Default Re: A ministry without defects

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNPaaneah View Post
do we get to spectate during the judgment? ...will we observe how this all plays out at the Lord's throne of judgment?
I think we do more than spectate. I think we testify. See Matthew 18:31, for instance: "When the other servants saw what had happened, they were outraged and went and told their master everything that had happened."

That is the reason that this forum exists: it is an attempt to tell everything that happened. I met with the LCs for years and never even heard the word Daystar. I did hear occasional remarks about "storms" and "turmoils". Once, when I was with two brothers, and one made passing reference of this, I asked to what he referred. He looked at the floor, said, "We don't talk about that", and the other looked away and said nothing.

This is "the age of man", when we can play make-believe. When the "day of the Lord" comes, I don't think it will be that easy to sustain our illusions.