View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 02:55 PM   #5565
Ohio

Default Re: Politics and the Church

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNPaaneah View Post
He is a real estate developer, pretty sure you'll find more than jaywalking, especially given the proclivity of his associates to commit felonies.
And you have just bought into the deception. It goes like this . . .

My next door neighbor went to jail for drugs and gun charges resulting from an opioid addiction. Then some hater comes along and casts suspicions on my reputation saying, "these allegations must be true especially given the proclivity of Ohio's neighbors to commit felonies."

There you have it, folks! Time to leak another story about Ohio to the Press!

Take Manafort for example, who apparently was Muller's biggest "prize." Manafort was convicted of tax fraud for 15 years before he ever worked for Trump. During "normal" times, IRS auditors force tax cheats like Manafort to pay back taxes, along with substantial penalties and interest. No reason to crowd the prisons, folks, when the IRS can give out extra bonus checks.

How is Trump supposed to vet someone like Manafort who has issues with back taxes? Manafort worked with the Podesta brothers for years, and came on board with campaign experience. Trump never had the well-slicked apparatus that Hillary had, and he bungled thru numerous miscues. Every new business has the same issues. Do you think the Podesta's paid all of their taxes? Any CPA can tell you that every business owner can be audited knowing how complicated tax law is.

I'm all for people paying their taxes. But lets apply the law fairly. Blind justice eh? How about Roger Stone? 21 agents with night vision and automatic weapons to wake him in a pre-dawn raid? They took out Osama Bin Hiding with less tactical gear!