View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 07:38 PM   #102
Ohio

Default Re: ... and Columbus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Columbus is the second fav poster child of Ohio’s as he likes to cast Living Stream Ministry as the perpetrator when in reality events in Columbus followed a very similar pattern as Mansfield. Titus Chu appointed elders in Columbus used similar heavy handed tactics as did the Mansfield proxy elders along with the Titus Chus coworker from Detroit.
Drake, I have a vested interest in Columbus, as I was one of the bros. who migrated there originally. Your comment about "heavy handed tactics" is about as deceptive and disingenuous as it gets. Of course, TC appointed elders -- it is the LC way. Are you serious? You neither know anything nor do you care about Columbus or Mansfield.

You are nothing more than some keyboard critic casting condemnations from afar. You sit there with your other Blendeds rapping on your computer accusations based on lies and falsehoods. You are just like Witness Lee who could condemn every Christian on earth, yet having never met them.

Quote:
Two notable examples mentioned about Mansfield were found in Columbus too. First, the elders wanted to know which saints were giving and how much. This violates the practice in the local churches were saints just give according to their consideration before the Lord and a discreet offering box sitting at the back of the hall.
What hypocrisy! I was church Treasurer for 10 years. Every church in America with 501.c.4 tax exempt status is required to record offerings. Of course, the elders had access to those records. Go to every single LSM LC in the USA and it is the same. If you don't like that, give cash. But if you gave money, we would refuse it!

Quote:
Second, the elders in Columbus diverted a significant portion of the offerings collected from the saints to Titus Chu projects placing a heavy burden on the saints and jeopardized their meeting hall properties.
Are you that forgetful or just willfully ignorant, to my prior posts answering this question? Columbus had Full-Time workers just like most large LC's. They were supported by a regional fund in Cleveland. Columbus donated to that fund. This format was set up under the direction of Lee himself back in the 80's. There was no jeopardy to any property until LSM sent its thugs to town. Every accusation you have made on this thread is borne out of twisted deceptions.