Thread: Smoking Gun?
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 06:23 PM   #277
Ohio

Default Re: Smoking Gun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelical View Post
How is "getting between" even possible? Doesn't that apply to any devotional or bible assist?

I think you are mistaken about the context of those verses, but anyway - no one has ever gotten between me and the Word when I have morning revival. Everyone is encouraged to develop their own relationship with God. In fact "go to the Lord" is one of the most frequently heard sayings.
I clearly explained one method by which Lee robbed the other leaders of following the Lord directly -- public shaming and humiliations. Lee made all his adherents afraid of doing anything "independently" without him. They approached him as lap dogs looking for direction. Once he trained his closest circle, they repeated this method of fleshly controls.

This is a primary way Lee got between the Word and the brothers.

During the New Way, leaders continually protested Lee's controlling ways. Then Lee would say from the podium, "Who do I control? I can't even control a mosquito." All the brothers who could not stomach the manipulation or the hypocrisy left. Ask them. Read their accounts.

Does anyone think that every set of LC elders around the world voluntarily abrogated their God given responsibility to feed and shepherd their saints? Fear of retribution guided them.