Thread: Smoking Gun?
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 07:07 AM   #234
least

Default Re: Smoking Gun?

Here's a tiny bit of bbq sauce on the chicken skin.

Ron Kangas' speaking extract -
For when we are under the killing of the Lord’s death, His resurrection life is imparted thro us into others. In bro. Lee’s ministry a very touching illustration, is drawn from Joshua. The people of Israel are about to cross the Jordan, the priests are carrying the ark, and the word they get from
God through Moses, “put your foot down”. Soon as they stepped in, the water stopped. And they stood in that region of death, holding the ark until all the people have passed over. That’s ministry. That’s the ministry of the age. And for Bro. Nee, that standing in the Jordan took the form of 20 years of imprisonment. … It will take eternity I believe to manifest what kind of life was released into the body, by that faithful priest standing there.
… He (bro. Lee) ministered for another 25 years, standing in the realm of death, without self-pity, without wanting sympathy, without giving any indication of what is going on, so that life could flow in us. How can we know thank the Lord for such a persons? We know what kind of man they were among us for our sakes.

I think this bbq sauce has weird ingredients. Moses died in Joshua chapter one and in Ron K's chapter three book of Joshua 'and the word they get from
God through Moses?, “put your foot down”'
See, they listed MOTA as Moses, ..., Noah, ... And to place their LSM MOTA in the list, his head has Moses and not Joshua. But he failed to equate WN to Moses in this illustration. He equated WN to the faithful priests who put their foot down in the water, standing there.
More weird - It will take eternity I (Ron K) believe to manifest what kind of life was released into the body, by that faithful priest (WN) standing there.

Ron Kangas definition of MOTA - ministry of the age
And they stood in that region of death, holding the ark until all the people have passed over. That’s ministry. That’s the ministry of the age.

Find the 'Blended LSM chicken' Awareness. could be a SURPRISE !!!!
Very weird chicken.

Sorry. I have to apologise again. This thread is 'smoking gun' not 'weird chicken'.
least is offline   Reply With Quote