View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 06:31 PM   #36
Freedom

Default Re: Minoru Chen is filled with Witness Lee's spirit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ View Post
Yes, Minoru Chen is (sadly) filled with Witness Lee’s proud self-centered spirit.

In 2015 I saw a video of Minoru surrounded by hundreds of adoring local church young people. Minoru told them that if they sought the Lord enough they could some day be like him.

Really.

That was one of the last straws for me.
Probably around 2005, I attended a week-long college training and Minoru was one of the speakers. I remember him asking someone to stand up and read something. That person messed up a few words and then Minoru gave the person a lecture about how if they were 'perfected' they wouldn't have messed up.

Stuff like that was really an eye opener for me. In order for someone like Minoru to feel that it is his place to publicly humiliate people (just like WL did), there is just a sheer amount of pride and self-centered thinking going on.
Isaiah 43:10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.
Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote