View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 12:52 PM   #98
Ohio

Default Re: The Mormon Church is "The Church"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
However, you and a few others have not only crossed the line of reasonable and reputable disagreement, but are well into the ditch of hate-mongering of brothers in the Lord. Gleefully you engage in name calling, reckless abandonment, and neglect of Matthew 5:22, recounting the sins of others while excusing your own sins, using the name of God and the things of Christ to justify your words and deeds against members of the Body of Christ. In so passing judgment on others for their sins, weaknesses, and shortcomings in this age you presume to wrest it from the hands of the One who will judge righteously His house, not yours, in the next. And your defense? Others before me did the same thing....
Though I am admittedly sarcastic at times, and for good reason, there is no "Gleefully you engage in name calling, reckless abandonment," as you say. Many faithful LC members have been hurt by those at LSM whom you protect, many of them, young and old, and yet you still refuse to repent or take ownership for any of it.

It's hard to believe that you could casually dismiss all of their pain and suffering. Let me remind you what our Lord said once about a millstone.

Last edited by Ohio; 08-21-2018 at 03:24 PM.
Ohio is offline   Reply With Quote