View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 07:12 AM   #17
aron

Default Re: Abuse from Christianity toward saints in a local church

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope View Post
Ohio,

I almost never heard anyone say they were upset with WL or the local churches because he had declared Christianity poor etc. I have mainly assumed that his poor poor Christianity talk effected those in the local churches

I cannot say that I never heard an attack from Christianity that referenced a negative quote about Christianity given by WL. I just cannot recall one. Maybe you have. But at this point my experience does not confirm that outsiders paid much attention to his teaching about religion, Christianity etc.

Hope
You miss the point. Maybe the "opposing" christians never heard this kind of talk directed at them, and thus were not responding in kind. But God heard it, and it offended Him greatly, and He allowed the recompense to come. "Judge not, that ye be not judged". God heard the judgment coming out of the LC's, and He allowed it to be reciprocated.