View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 06:15 PM   #879
HERn

Default Re: How Much To Throw Out?

RHETORICAL QUESTION FOR ABSOLUTE SAINTS WHOSE SPOUSES AREN'T

Are you absolute for "the ministry"? You know, the teaching of WL as packaged and promulgated by the being-blinded-brothers.

Let me ask you absolute saints: Are you married to "the ministry" or your spouse? For example, if you are a wife and your husband says that the family will no longer participate in the LSM local churches, but will seek fellowship with a Christ-honoring group not associated with LSM would you follow your husband or would you follow the teaching of the being-blinded-brothers and stay faithful to "the ministry"? If you choose "the ministry" over your husband, then I'm afraid you are really married to the-being-blinded brothers' "the ministry". I ask this because I think I have observed over 20 something years that the emphasis from the LC leadership is that spouses should choose "the ministry" over their spouses. I'm not talking about forsaking Christ or our assembling with other Christians, but just changing denominations in order to leave the oppressive LSM-controlled LC denomination.