View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 07:06 PM   #5
Cal

Default Re: My Testimony: Olvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olvin View Post
Still I challenge all who post here to do this: take your biblical understanding; subtract all the revelation you have received from "the ministry" and consider what you are left with. Can you minister life with that? Do you still see God's purpose, do you yet know the mystery of the human life? I doubt.
Hi Olvin,

I don't post here much anymore, but every now and then someone like you comes along and I feel the Lord wants me to post.

Let me put this as plainly as I can, and please don't be offended, but here's the thing:

You don't know what you are talking about.

There is plenty of revelation in the Church outside of Lee's ministry. In fact, there is better revelation. The sooner you figure that out, the better off you will be.

The fact is this: It's you who don't know God's purpose. It's you who don't know the mystery of human life. You think you do, but you don't. If you still hold onto what Lee taught about those things, you have some impressive-sounding doctrines which miss the mark by a wide margin, and the proof is the divisiveness of the local church spirit. Does it make sense that the LC really has all this "revelation" if it is as screwed up as it is? How could that be? The fact is, they don't. They have high-sounding doctrines which misrepresent God, his nature and his purpose. The sooner you figure that out, the better--for yourself and those you influence.
Cal is offline   Reply With Quote