View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 06:13 PM   #46
countmeworthy

Default Re: Just Left the 'Recovery'. What a Relief.

I had a smilar encounter at Walmart a couple of weeks ago.
a religious woman came up to me inviting me to her church across Walmart that just was starting. She said they were non denominational but 'worshipped' on the Sabbath.
After hearing her schpeel, I concluded she came from a different planet!! She was not 7th day adventists nor JW. Very legalistic for sure though.

It was a weekday evening and she was dressed like an LCr of old... very prim and proper. She had a 'partner in crime' who was walking by us. They did not 'communicate' but she was dressed just like her partner and after we went our own way, she hooked up with her. LOL!

I'll skip the weird conversation as this is an LSM forum... but the dress of these women reminded me of my days in the LC and since Bradley brought up the very similar encounter as I, I'm adding to his comment.

Gotta tell you, I was rather disturbed after that encounter and as I was leaving the store, the Holy Spirit brought to mind God is not the God of confusion and reminded me / warning me of people 'preaching another gospel'. When I got home, I googled 'religion that believes God the mother'.

Well - Well - Well ...Lying spirits strike again!

First of all, she told me she met with a Christian non denominational church. LIES! She belongs to the "World mission society church of god". Originates from S Korea, a liberal spinoff seventh day adventists, as the leader came out SDA.

Here is a synopsis:
The World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) was founded by a man named Ahn Sahng-Hong in South Korea in 1964. He was born in 1918 to Buddhist parents and spent many years with the Seventh-day Adventists. He claimed to have rebuilt the Church of God—the same Church that Jesus established and with the same truths of the Early Church. Ahn Sahng-Hong died in 1985.

The WMSCOG believes in God the Father and God the Mother, who came to earth in the flesh. Ahn Sahng-Hong’s spiritual wife, Zahng Gil-Jah, is known as “the Heavenly Mother.” According the WMSCOG, “God the Mother is the core of our faith and the figure that guides us. . . . God the Mother stands by and prays for us whenever we face hardships.” The Bible does not teach the existence of a “heavenly mother.” God is consistently referred to as our Father.

The World Mission Society Church of God believes that Jehovah is the Father, Jesus is the Son, and Ahn Sahng-Hong is the Holy Spirit.

The WMSCOG claims that “Christ Ahn Sahng-Hong” came as the Savior in the age of the Holy Spirit and was truly the Second Coming of Christ.

Those 'people' are nothing but Lying Spirits - preaching another gospel - spirit of confusion which comes from their father the devil - Jezebel spirit and definitely a demonic cult. Very scripted too.

Satan is getting more brazen and clever in his last days. When she said "God is restoring salvation because it has been lost for 1600 yrs due to Constantine', I told her I was SAVED by the Blood of Jesus. She nodded as if not to disagree. She continued babbling about restoring salvation and I asked her if she was saved. And she said 'yes'. But that spirit of confusion was jumping all over the place, lying and preaching another gospel!!! She mentioned the Blood of Jesus but had no understanding and no experience obviously.

I am so grateful and more convinced the LORD has my back/ our back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
Yesterday some girls came to knock at my door. After they said they were real Christians and not JWs or Mormons I decided to hear them out, they were students at a bible school down the block. They were trying to tell me about how we need to keep the Passover or something. Having done the training I could match them head on and we had a bit of a biblical discussion about typology. They were cute and I was still looking for a church so I gave them my number so they could invite me to a free lunch later to talk more bible stuff. I figured it'd be a good opportunity to get know the girls and ask one of them out.

After they left I did a quick google search, but I couldn't remember the exact name of their church. I did find something that seems to fit their description but I can't be sure - they're a crazy cult who believes this dead Korean dude was the second coming of Christ and we need to partake of the Passover to be saved from the end of the world which is coming up soon. *Typical*. When they call me I'll have to ask them what the name of their church is again and if they know about this Korean guy Ahn-Sahng Hong.

Anyway it just kind of gave me a fresh perspective on the 'Recovery'. I did door-knocking when I was in the training. It made me realise that the recovery is just another door-knocking group of weirdos out there.

The cult website tagged the recovery with 'caution', but tagged this other weird one 'danger'. I'm not going to go along, I've already been burned.
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote