View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 01:52 PM   #203
byHismercy

Default Re: Now's good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
ByHisMercy, here we have another example of why Romans 16.17 is needed -- even here on this forum. Drake has become a seasoned wordsmith -- no different from the lawyers and scribes in Jerusalem which regularly opposed the Lord Jesus -- twisting and manipulating your own words against you. He needs to be "marked" for his actions.

I have witnessed this deception coming out of LSM my entire adult life, yet it took an actual quarantine in Midwest LC's I once lived in, before my eyes were opened to their abuses. Then I began to realize that it is LSM who is most guilty of what they accuse the rest of the church of. (See Paul's rebuke in Romans 2.1)
It is very ironic, Ohio, that the unrighteous dividing of the saints by the Lee church is what caused me to flee from it, and my desire to see there is actually one body of Christ...this is what Drake accuses me of, oh wait, he didn't? Rom. 2:30...inventors of evil things.

My stance, and my argument in support of it, will never be enough...perhaps there is no high peak revelation, no crystallization of....my speaking is not intelligent enough, informed enough, coherent enough, cohesive enough for Drake. But the truth is, I am here for the fellowship of those who have left the LC and its' unrighteous practices, and can see through the deception. Thank you Ohio and all the rest of you who cannot tolerate the wickedness...you are why I am here. And I believe the Lord Jesus will use this forum to lead His people away from the lies of WL and the LC. Psalms 113:3....from the rising of the sun to its setting, the name of the Lord is to be praised. My 9 year old gave me this verse today.
byHismercy is offline   Reply With Quote