Thread: Whistleblower
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 05:08 PM   #111
Ohio

Default Re: Whistleblower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
I have heard others express this line of reasoning. Sure PL increased revenues at LSM, but why would WL place PL in charge and then do nothing to prevent his son from potentially destroying his entire ministry and reputation. Placing PL as the "office" contradicted thousands of WL's own teachings.

PL's vices were well known in to those related to LSM. If WL just wanted his sons to be successful via some business venture, then why not just funnel money to him? Only the accountants would then know, rather than risking scandals regarding rape and immorality.
Here's my post above from close to 7 years ago. (I'm really amazed that Drake can use the search engine so well, but not the quote button.)

That old post brings up something that has bothered me for years. Like I bolded above, for those who lived thru the LC days of the "New Way," why would WL place PL in charge and then do nothing to prevent his son from potentially destroying his entire ministry and reputation. Placing PL as "The Office" contradicted thousands of WL's own teachings.

This move was hundreds of times worse than mere nepotism, a failed Motorhome business, or milking the saints of God during every training. WL placed a known reprobate in charge of his life's work, and forced the LC's and the workers to submit to him. Why would he do such a thing? Did he not lord it over as the Gentiles do? Why take such a risk? What did he have to gain? Is this just a fallen part of Chinese culture? Establish the Lee dynasty?