View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 07:33 AM   #279
Drake

Default Re: What is the boundary of the Local Church?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
What Drake never wants to acknowledge is what qualifies a co-worker. How does he justify the actions taken by operatives from LSM who worked with belligerent saints to undermine elders and divide the churches?

The Bible also indicates that leaders are selected by the Spirit and approved by His people. LSM conveniently forgets these as they exercise their false authority to hire and fire unqualified LC elders.

During the chaos of the Midwest quarantines, I heard every elder say this. They all expressed dismay how editors and workers at LSM could tell them how to serve and follow the Lord, "Those brothers never raised me up, raised up my church, nor were my spiritual father." And particularly disturbing were the book editors at LSM, Kangas and Marks, who had never even established a LC.
...and probably that explains the strange teaching that the "Jerusalem principle" is a work of Judaizers. I suspect that was the origin of that teaching. It appears, the mid-west elders and co-workers needed an alternative explanation to that of workers outside their patch coming in and what they perceived as interfering in their "autonomous churches" so they concocted that Jerusalem Principle - Judaizers teaching to justify their actions to disengage from the ministry and rally around Titus Chu's ministry.

Drake
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote