View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 04:59 AM   #241
ZNPaaneah

Default Re: The Vision of the Age, the Ministry of the Age, and the Minister of the

Quote:
Originally Posted by least View Post
Thank you Drake for the reply. I requested an answer from you in case you have biblical knowledge that confirms LSM MOTA is God ordained.
To your question: -
Do you agree with definition? If not, why not?

1. First of all, the definition is yours. “I define it as” … You did not state- the bible defines it as …
My purpose was to find from the bible, definition of ‘the age’ and definition of LSM MOTA (ministry of the age, minister of the age, ministers of the age).
So far, the responses I had, are individual interpretations of ‘the age’ and MOTA. (Thank you all for the responses).
To individual views of ‘the age’ and MOTA- I respect your views. I do not want to agree or disagree with the individual views. I want to study the bible’s views.

2. You define it (MOTA) as someone whom God selects and uses to carry out His move in certain time and place.
What is His move in certain time and place?
Your examples are bible characters listed in chronological order. You have not explained how each is MOTA. And how LSM MOTA is/are biblical.

Including Jesus in the list of bible characters is not appropriate. Jesus is not in the same category.

3. The LSM MOTA with its ‘controlling vision’ that ‘governs your lives’ is LSM/LC internal affairs/politics. I once was totally in it, amen and repeat WL messages and live no other way, and know no other people except LCers. The Holy Spirit worked in me and for me, and I booted myself out of there. After out and only reading the bible that I bit by bit discovered the ‘control’ and ‘govern’ that are not biblical.

Unless the bible confirms LSM MOTA is God ordained, rejecting LSM MOTA is NOT rejecting bible record.
-
1Peter says that we are "1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ:"

So every single believer has been chosen by God, according to things that God knows. Now if anyone could claim "MOTA" status it is Peter and yet he is pointing out that we all, every single one of us, was selected.

We are going through a process of sanctification, but the goal is "Unto obedience" -- that indicates God has something for each one of us to accomplish and we need to obey. Finally, it is "unto the sprinkling of the blood". Generally we think of the blood as the starting point, the foundation on which we stand. But here the "sprinkling of the blood" is our ultimate goal. We will become priests, each one of us. Our life, our testimony, our speaking is like sprinkling the Lord's blood, a life supply, little drops of forgiveness and justification.

Therefore the record in the Bible is that God's goal is that every single believer would become a minister of the age, from Peter to every last one of us. With that understanding the term "The" Minister of the Age could only apply to Jesus.