View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 05:48 PM   #234
ZNPaaneah

Default Re: The Vision of the Age, the Ministry of the Age, and the Minister of the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
ZNP>"That principle was in the context of not allowing your liberty to stumble a brother. I have already made it clear if there is such a liberty of mine that is stumbling you let me know. You have not said what is stumbling you and I have already asked once."

Ok.

The liberty you exercise in this forum of writing posts that accuse Brother Lee of being a false teacher is stumbling me.

Drake
"2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted."

The Lord commends those who do this work.

I don't think you understand what "stumbling your brother" means.

Paul said that we need to "speak the truth in love". The truth may hurt, but it doesn't stumble you.

The only way that calling Witness Lee a false teacher, or accusing Luther of teaching falsehood as Evangelical is doing, would cause someone to stumble is if they have their faith in a man instead of Jesus. But the sooner you discover your error the better.