View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 10:53 AM   #60
awareness

Default Re: The Vision of the Age, the Ministry of the Age, and the Minister of the

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeek
In Ron Kangas' he made one curious remark which gave me pause. He said "we're still in the age." He gave no explanation for that strange remark. Of course we're in AN age. But he said we're still in THE age. What age was he talking about?
We're all in this age !!! ... or like Luther, Darby, Nee, and Lee, we wouldn't be here.

But the age Kangas was talking about, I got kicked out of. Thank God. I'd much rather be in THIS age than in THAT age. That age is history to me.

I don't know why, but I'm not surprised, that, Kangas just didn't come right out and tell it like it is, to him, and them. Like :

The Vision of the Age = nee and LEE.
The Ministry of the Age = nee and LEE.
The Minister of the Age = nee and LEE.

It would have been short, on message, to the point, AND HONEST. Plus it would have saved him a lot of hot air. It's even textable, or tweetable

Have I mentioned that the Kangas affectation -- that Kangas at one time made an effort to teach me, by lesson and example -- to practice, now rubs me the wrong way? Listening to him isn't easy for me. Back then I loved it. It now sounds like fingernails scratching on a blackboard.

Still, thanks for the link. It proves beyond a shadow of doubt that they are still teaching this extra-Biblical nonsense. And don't claim Lee never taught it, or claimed it. Where do you think Kangas got it from?

And it would make sense that, now that Nee and Lee are gone, Kanagas would be the MOTA today. But, as smart as he is -- Princeton Theologically educated -- and in spite of his special Kangas affectation, he just doesn't have the MOTA mojo to pull it off. He's just a Nee and Lee scribe ... in charge of editing, cleaning up, and scrubbing, promoting, and selling, Nee and Lee transcriptions.