View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 03:13 AM   #36
ZNPaaneah

Default Re: The Vision of the Age, the Ministry of the Age, and the Minister of the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Least, Ok, You have no definition for minister of the age. Do you agree that throughout biblical history God has raised up leaders to carry out what He wants to do in that time and place?
Drake
This is very vague. You have to include the fact that receiving WL as the leader in this age was divisive. You have agreed that this is a divisive issue, that not all Christians would accept this. Your explanation was that there is the issue that the Lord said following him would be divisive. Families would be split, etc.

The verses you are referring to are here:

“32Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
33But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
37He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.”

So if you apply these verses to justify the MOTA doctrine you are saying that this truth is equivalent to confessing Jesus or denying Jesus! I have asked you repeatedly to clarify this position.

But no, God has not raised up any leader before or since Jesus that we should listen to instead of Him. As He said on the mount of Transfiguration: "This is my beloved Son, hear Him!"