View Single Post
Old 01-24-2024, 04:30 PM   #47
Jay

Default Re: Open - Interactive Letter to The Co-Workers in The Lord's Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACuriousFellow View Post
Words you have put in my mouth (on record)

1) Saying that I claimed that the human spirit and the church are the same thing.

2) Saying that I claimed that we need no physical place to meet.

And you proceeded to make counterarguments based on these claims that I never made. Correct me if I am wrong, but you even seem to be assuming that I claimed that there is no degradation to be found in the churches outside of The Lord's Recovery, which is also something I never claimed.

Be careful how you proceed with debates, Jay. Take my words apart, not your strawmen. Your arguments are not uninteresting, but you must be proper in your rebuttals and address what is actually being presented and said.
I'm pretty sure I was talking about the Youtube channel guy when I first mentioned that. And then you started defending him. So the premise of my saying that was over him not you, but you started arguing over those points

At any rate. I'm not trying to be contentious with you. If you would like to show me where in the Bible it talks against the unique place of worship and against the concept of the local churches please be my guest......
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote