View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 03:02 PM   #42
OBW

Default Re: My Views and Stance on The Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
That, to me, is your signature line.
And, in some sense, it is my nature. If everything is as I think it should be, I am happy that others are saying it. No need to pile on.

But when I think there is something being missed. . . .

Yeah. I know. It often comes across as "whatever did you think you were saying."

In this case, I understood CMW quite well. And without complaint. She was knocking the LSM down from their high-horse as THE publisher of THE ONLY MINISTRY OF GOD. And I applaud her for that.

The problem is the rest of us as we read. For us who have been out for some time now, it is not such an issue (at least not in all cases). But for those still inside, or only barely out, the mind is too polluted by the LRC/LSM garbage that makes any kind of "church organization," or for that matter "organization" as essentially against the tenets of scripture.

Then, add to it that I needed that tongue-in-cheek smiley (that they don't have) when I suggested that she had just insulted so many good Christian/church organizations by suggesting that they were on the same level as the LSM. But if I were Lifeway Bookstore, Billy Graham Evangelistic Crusade (or whatever it is called), or any other number of Christian organizations, I would have been somewhat insulted to be lowered to the level of the LSM (wink, wink, nod, nod, say no more )
OBW is offline   Reply With Quote