View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 12:01 PM   #2
TLFisher

Default Re: My Views and Stance on The Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth View Post
As Lee said of the Catholic Church, I will say of Lee's own church "we love the people but not the system". I love the saints in the recovery, but I hate the system. This has been a great struggle to me recently. For now, I am staying here because the Lord hasn't yet led me to go anywhere else. I enjoy the fellowship with the saints here. However, I will only speak from the Bible and Lee/Nee's ministry only if I find it beneficial. I refuse to be a parrot, repeating senseless words of a man whom many believe to be the minister of the age.
Amen! I can relate to what you're saying. The local churches was the enviornment I was raised in. Until college I didn't even know any Christians outside the local church system. I love all the brothers and sisters. Even those I disagree with.
In regard to the ministry, in particular the HWFMR, there was very little beneficial to daily living. The Bible on the other hand, there are many chapters and passages that carries into my daily life.
The writings of Watchman Nee and Witness Lee to some degree I liked, but in LSM/LC practices, I did not see their ministry being exhibited.
TLFisher is offline   Reply With Quote