View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 10:35 AM   #8
Ohio

Default Re: Early Lee - Later Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlelight View Post
Indeed a blessing!

But those who refuse to entertain it, isnt it because they are taught time and time again, that entertaining these questions, will cause death? If you accept that anything contrary to the speaking of the blended brothers in the Lords Recovery is from Satan, then how can they entertain this question?

I still have no way and no plan how to speak in a wise way to those I know and have built friendship with, that are in the ministry church of witness lee. It is good to have fellowship with each other concerning this matter. The most sad thing for me is... I have been in contact with brothers who are genuinely seeking the Lord, and they have followed the ministry 100%, and now they are stripped, beaten and half dead, and they blame themselves, instead of realizing they are in a Hoax. They blame themselves, saying: "I am probably lukewarm, I probably didnt go to enough meetings etc". With such an emphasis on a person, or a ministry as the ground, how can the Lord even manifest Himself among them in a strong way, like he apparently did in 1963/1964 among them? When I have been in LR meetings these days, there is still some kind of blessing, but this I believe is because 2-3 are gathered in His Name. I find the same blessing, if not more so, in home meetings some "denominations" have. There was no special blessing in the realm of "The Lords" up to date speaking. So it turns out... it is a Hoax.

What I really struggle to understand is, these blended brothers, they know the Lord, and they are spiritual and eloquent...How can they continue in a way contrary to the Lords desire? I dont really get it. When having said that...
Matthew 20:25 "But Jesus called them to Him and said, You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and the great exercise authority over them. 26 It shall not be so among you; but whoever wants to become great among you shall be your servant." The way they respond to critique, doesnt seem to have the attitude of a servant, if you ask me.

And whoever wants to be first among you shall be your slave
I would like them to have a conference around these verses =)
googlelight, you are asking all the right questions.

The Lord can do many things to free His children from error and bondage. I grew up in the Catholic Church. I was faithful to that system until I reached high school and could no longer enter the confessional to speak to the priest. God used that to free me.

The brothers on your heart who are "stripped, beaten and half dead," may be willing to hear from you. Watch and pray for them that the Lord give you some fellowship for them. Perhaps their own frustrations will open the door for you to share. It is not normal for us Christians to feel condemned all the time, inadequate, and to be without joy. LSM has become a legalistic ministry of condemnation.

I was in that same condition for almost 20 years before I left. At that time, there was no online resources like today, and I could only plod along the best I could. When I first came to the LC's, I was amazed at how much the Lord was doing with our little strength. When I finally left the LC's, I was amazed at how little the Lord was doing with so much of our work. Living in the Ohio region LC's definitely was an improvement over the radical LSM LC's, and that's why LSM expelled us.