View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 08:55 PM   #5
UntoHim
Grateful Servant

Default Re: Vessels To Contain God?

I like you In the Shadow India! Please come and register at LocalChurchDiscussions@Gmail.Com I have already reserved the UserName "ShadowOfIndia" for you.

But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us.

So how about 2nd Corinthians 4:7 Thanks my friend, it proves my point again! What is the emphasis in this verse? Is it "the jars of clay", or is the emphasis "this treasure" and "the surpassing power belongs to God"? Of course you know the answer, don't you In the Shadow India?

I'm reminded of the Local Church song:

"Earthen vessel I was made,
Christ in me the treasure laid.
His container I must be
As the content He in me"

Here is a young sister singing this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BCO0qss6k8

What a beautiful reality! Christ in me the treasure laid! Thankfully, God's people have been teaching, preaching and singing this wonderful reality for over 2,000 years now! Are you aware of this, dear In the Shadow India? As a matter of fact, I know for that there are quite a number of dear brothers and sisters in India hearing about and praising the Lord that Christ is in them as the treasure! Isn't this wonderful?!
Unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. (Ephesians 3:21)
UntoHim is offline   Reply With Quote