View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 06:18 AM   #14
ZNPaaneah

Default Re: Hebrews - Awesome & Encouraging Book! ("warnings" are not the main focu

So the covenant God made with Abraham vs Hebrews

1. Unto a land that I will show thee — speaking to us in the Son is showing us this land. This land is the effulgence of His glory and the express image of His substance.

2. And I will make of thee a great nation — in the Son we see the one “through whom He made the worlds”

3. And I will bless thee — we see the one who upholds all things by the word of His power making purification of sins.

4. And make thy name great — we see one who has inherited a more excellent name than the angels.

5. Be thou a blessing — He has been anointed with the oil of gladness, the same one that laid the foundation of the earth and the heavens are the works of His hands — this one is now a blessing to us.

6. I will bless those that bless thee and curse those that curse thee — Sit at my right hand till I make His enemies a footstool for his feet

7. All nations will be blessed by thee — are they not all ministering spirits sent forth for the sake of them that will inherit salvation