View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 07:10 AM   #104
Drake

Default Re: The Vision of the Age, the Ministry of the Age, and the Minister of the

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNPaaneah View Post
Well now I am completely confused. How do you distinguish "the Minister of the Age" from everyone else? If there is no distinction, then the entire doctrine is total vanity, troubling everyone over nothing. According to Kerry, the definition I have been working on, it is a "unique" person. What makes this person unique? It is a "particular" person. How is this person singled out from the rest of the Body?

If there is a distinction then you have once again dodged the question.
ZNP,

I’ll repeat myself and clarify...

The primary question is “what is the ministry of the age?” First, do you believe there is such a thing? If not, then all considerations about the minister of the age are moot.

If you believe there is a ministry of the age then do you believe the Lord raises up someone to take the lead in that age? If not, then all considerations about the minister of the age are moot.

If you believe that there is a ministry of the age and you also believe that God raises up someone to take the lead in that age then identifying the lead minister in that age is directly tied to the definition of the ministry of the age. Therefore, I believe that the ministry of the age is that the Lord has a special calling to return to the oneness in practicality expressed through local churches as the procedure to build the Body of Christ to consummate the present age and thereby hasten the Lords return to establish His physical kingdom on earth for 1000 years. In this I’m not following a doctrine, I am pursuing a vision. And without question if you believe that is the definition of the ministry of the age then there is also no doubt who the lead ministers of the age are.... Brothers Nee and Lee.

Drake
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote