View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 07:44 AM   #3091
awareness

Default Re: Politics and the Church

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
Hi ZNP, what do you make of this?

Is zeek a legitimate prophet or a false prophet?
According to our dear brother Doug Krieger, on his Tribnet 7000 Facebook group (which I'm no longer in) bro zeek is a legit prophet.

Trump is not just a disruptor, he's also a bringer ; a bringer of the temple ; a bringer of Armageddon ; a bringer of Jesus in the clouds with power and glory.

Why? Because history is repeating itself. And today we're living like the days of King Cyrus. We're living Cyrus all over again.

How many times are we going to keep doing this? It's the very definition of insanity, so I'm told.

We can't live out the Bible like a bunch of Cargo Cultist's, and expect it to work out. It just doesn't work that way. Either God does it, or it will just be like another bunch of primitive primates mimicking ways to bring the cargo. Okay, for those that may not be familiar with the Cargo Cults, I link it here (Wiki doesn't do it justice, but it's a starter) : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cargo_cult

Trump ain't Cyrus! Cyrus wasn't a clown. Read about Cyrus. He was ruthless. He was Persian, and Zoroastrian. And yes, in the story, God used him, for is favorite people to have a Holy Temple, a little place for God to have a tiny place, to come and visit his chosen race (is God a racist?).

Are we really wanting that all over again? Seriously? We really want the restoration of a teeny place for God to come to? Seriously?

But I have to admit that it would be so Trump like, for him to want to stand up in the finished temple and declare himself God.

So Trump voters !!!! Listen up !!! You voted for the son of perdition.