View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 08:04 PM   #4
awareness

Default Re: Greetings from a current LC member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
Second, I wish to thank all the members for “sharing” so much of your past and present experiences in the Lord and supplying/contributing verses from the Bible accordingly and appropriately.
Hear! Hear! Amen to all that!

It's been my experience that the LCer's are the ones putting up the wall. Is it the devils' doing, to divide the saints?

I don't and didn't put up a wall. They, the LCer's did. That was my experience. It's also been my experience that there are many wonderful brothers and sister in the LC. They're certainly not any worse than those in other Christian groups ... nor better.

And I don't think we on this forum put up a wall. It would be great if we had more members join us. It would be great to get their take on our discussions. We could prolly use the balance. And it would likely change our opinion of the LC if LCer's could drop their wall.

The wall makes the LC look like a cult. And is why some if not many of those in the wider Christian community consider it to be one.

So I guess the question is : Why a wall? For the sake of the Kingdom that's what needs to be addressed. Can't we all just get along? It's nice to have you with us Adam.