View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 04:52 PM   #58
Drake

Default Re: Now's good

Quote:
Originally Posted by byHismercy View Post
Hi Drake,

In all fairness, yesterday you demanded to see in print the words of WL....to prove that I was not lying about his erroneous teaching. When 2 kind brothers obliged you, you neither acknowledged the truth presented, nor apologized for calling my testimony fraudulent. If you read my entire post, you will know exactly where I stand on Satanic posession.

I like to tell my kids, if they can't play fair, and with kindness, they are not allowed to join in. I think that is more than fair to expect that of all people. Simple.

Besides that, the burden is actually on you, if you want to prove WLs teaching on Satan indwelling all people was biblically sound. I can see it is not when I look into Gods word. I have been really clear and really honest, and I don't play games.

What did you think/feel when you read the words of WL and his expounding of Satan in our flesh? I mean, you were so eager to know....I was really looking forward to your reaction...

Thanks
Sure.

I think Brother Lee meant it the same way that the Lord Jesus meant it when he called Peter "Satan".

Was Peter really Satan? Or did Jesus mean that Peter was conducting himself in a way that reflected the mind of Satan (e.g. a Satan principle was operating)? I believe the latter not the former because Jesus explained to Peter that the characterization was related to his mind. His mind or his thought process was characterized as Satan. However, here is another situation a bit more difficult to explain that way:

Luke 22:3 "Then Satan entered Judas Iscariot who was one of the Twelve"

In this case, did Satan enter Judas? I would say yes because it says it directly and there is no reference to his mind, that is, there is not a qualification about what "Satan entered Judas" meant. Probably the Antichrist will have the actual Satan enter him too or so it appears from the related prophecies.

Therefore, it would appear that both examples of entering a person as a Satan principle or as the real Satan is confirmed in scripture. I therefore, assess that the teaching of Witness Lee is right down the center as Evangelical has pointed out very thoroughly.... the substance of the argument that you avoided and instead retreated to a more general line of defense along the lines of believing God but not His servants (for which there is no scriptural precedence either... yet that is a different discussion).

Drake
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote