View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 07:10 AM   #520
ZNPaaneah

Default Re: Politics and the Church

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeek View Post
Last night Trump said the time for trivial fights is over. That should leave him with a lot of free time on his hands.
I want to see how he does on rebuilding infrastructure, renegotiating trade deals, and foreign policy.

I think the privatization of education is a given, I have been preparing for it for about six years. I was stunned to hear that he is suggesting using the money for home schooling, even though I have homeschooled 3 kids for a several years each I think that is a terrible idea. Are people going to pull kids out of school so their parents can get an extra $10,000 per kid? What happens to the stereotypical welfare mother with five kids? Is she now going to pull kids out so she can get $50,000 a year? Is the trailer trash grandma now going to homeschool 10 grandkids so the hillbilly dynasty can make an extra 100k?

I also think his plan for success is to shut down all the regulating agencies to get money for his budget proposals. It seems like the fulfillment of the 7 fires prophecy, he is the one choosing cinders and ash road. So much for one bowl and one spoon. That was well and good while there was plenty, but now that Climate change is starting to cause climate refugees it is batton down the hatches, seal the borders, and "I only represent the US". Spoken like a true Wendigo.