View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 09:34 AM   #33
Sons to Glory!

Default Re: Would a LC saint take the Table with us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
The church in Scottsdale was born out of Bill Freeman's excommunication by Lee.

Does the church in Scottsdale have any fellowship with the adjacent church in Phoenix? Can they come to your meetings and break bread? And vice versa?

If Phoenix and Scottsdale began to fellowship, would not Blendeds from HQ be sent to stop it?
There is very limited interaction between Scottsdale and Phoenix . . . very limited. At least that's my impression. I went to a gathering there many years ago and I believe one or two leading bros here have some occasional contact, albeit I think very, very infrequently.

As far as taking the table in Scottsdale, if a person has been born again with the new life & nature of Christ, they are certainly welcome here to sup with us! (Therefore this certainly includes the saints who meet as the LC in Phoenix.) In fact, I do wish they would come fellowship and take the table with us! This would make my spirit joyful, just as when any new ones join us!

Not sure about the vice versa, but I hope so.

FYI - I plan to ask a brother at the Thursday brothers' breakfast about some things related to SC background, and some of these things we've been discussing.

("Until we all arrive at the unity of the faith . . . a full-grown man" Eph 4:13 In reality - in spirit - we are all one and that is just the fact. I believe one day soon the oneness may be manifested very quickly. The Lord can do this - change hearts & minds of saints instantly. We saw after 9/11 how fast all the divides came down in the secular world. If something major happened in the spiritual realm and we all got really serious with God, I believe Christians would drop all the silly things that separate us in a heartbeat.)
Sons to Glory! is offline   Reply With Quote