View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 05:01 PM   #40
countmeworthy

Default Re: How much is a "Morning Revival"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aron View Post
I would put it another way: there is no aron, no Ohio, no Witness Lee, and no Church of Witness Lee (aka the Lord's Recovery, the Local Church, the Living Stream Ministry, Christians on Campus, or any of a dozen or twenty names that they hide behind).

There is only God, and God's Christ, Jesus, who is the one and only way to the Father. Nothing else exists.

The Local Church has been distracted by Other Things, like "the ground" and "the ministry" and "the building" and "God's Oracle", etc.

Here, I am nobody and nothing and I prefer to keep it that way. The more we consider aron, or anything or anyone else for that matter, the more we risk distraction, confusion, and despair. Don't bother. Jesus is the way home to the Father. The Holy Spirit will never come to you in any other name.

And when you touch the Holy Spirit, you touch the flame burning before the throne. It is quite incredible. What should I give that up for?
BRAVO !! BRAVO !!

LOVE YA ARON!
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote