View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 10:27 AM   #59
Ohio

Default Re: The Vision of the Age, the Ministry of the Age, and the Minister of the

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNPaaneah View Post
It is so difficult to find out "what age this is" from those who espouse this doctrine.

According to Drake this doctrine is worth dividing yourself from other Christians. Based on that it is an item of the faith, and we are charged to "fight the good fight of the faith". Yet when you ask specific questions, like "what age is this?" they get all vague, change the subject, and say this is their least favorite doctrine.
That is because they only speak these things in their little bubble of like-minded loyalists. These comments are never challenged until one departs the bubble and has to face real live Christians on the outside. These concepts like the MOTA have never been time-tested or truth-tested.

The more we look into these aberrant teachings, the more they appear to be the same ones that enslaved the Catholics and the Plymouth Brethren. Once a minister is elevated to MOTA status, he is no longer accountable to God or man. Any and all unrighteousness must necessarily be covered up, swept under the rug, and all evidence and witnesses must be disposed of.

For Kangas to say that we are still in the age of Lee indicates to all the faithful that they must not read anything but Lee, Nee, and the current Blended reruns. (Did someone say boring?) This is how they make merchandise of God's people. It also keeps them locked up in the sheep pen, separated from direct contact with the Word of God in greener pastures. In the LC's Witness Lee is still their way, he is still their truth, and he is still their life.

Even recently I heard an ex-LCer, who has not met with them for years, speak about reading his Life Studies with the telling comment, "I just want life."